Michelle Brow is a Financial Advisor with Teubert Financial.
A native of St. Clair Beach, Ontario, Michelle graduated from the University of Toronto with a Bachelor of Science degree in 1991. Michelle began her career working as an Executive Assistant for several years before beginning her own Company, “Pop Culture” in 1995 which she ran for 9 years growing it to a $1.2 million company with over 80 employees.
Since leaving Pop Culture, Michelle has worked as a Realtor and Business Advisor. In 2007 she began working with JP Morgan Chase Bank as Branch Manager/Vice President. During her 6 year tenure at JP Morgan, she was promoted to Retail Sales Wholesaler and on to her most esteemed position of Financial Advisor. She currently holds both Series 7 & Series 66 investment licenses, Michigan Life and Health Producer and Michigan Variable Contracts Producer licenses.
Over her career Michelle has earned several awards and recognition:
- Spotlight Segment in “The Future of Business-5 th Edition” (2004)
- Hallmark of Entrepreneurial Excellence Award for Innovation (2001)
- Best Small Business Award, Michigan Small Business Development Center (2001)
- Cited and quoted in Entrepreneur Magazine (2001), Inc. Magazine (2005) , Fortune Small Business Magazine (2001), Franchise Times (2001,2004), Cover Story of WOW (the Word on Women) Magazine (2000) and often appeared on The Food Channel (2005)
- Young Entrepreneurs’ Organization (YEO) – Board of Directors and Member
- Forum Table Moderator 2003 - 2005
- Mentor Chair 2001 - 2005
- Education/Learning Chair 2001 - 2003
- YMCA Board of Directors – Metropolitan Detroit
- Financial Development Committee Chair (2004 – 2006) | Strategic Advisory Council (2005 – 2006)
In addition to her Professional Career, Michelle enjoys being involved in charitable and volunteer work. Michelle has served as a Mentor to Foster Children and taught Entrepreneur Workshops to Disadvantaged Youth at Oakland University and Pontiac Schools.